Courses & Training
Click on a course to find out more Open Course In-House Training
Conflict Management (BDB107) In-House Training
Course Duration: Half Day
All staff who during the course of their work need to be able to diffuse, manage and resolve conflict.
To develop delegates’ conflict management skills.
By the end of this session delegates will be able to:
- Recognise how attitudes and behaviour can impact on conflict situations.
- List Warning and Danger Signs often exhibited prior to conflict.
- Outline communication strategies that can positively manage conflict.
- Recall the key elements of use of force legislation.
- Identify practical strategies that could be employed when facing potential conflict situations.
Delegates will be given the opportunity to consider and discuss the thoughts and feelings they might experience when confronted by conflict.
Course fee per delegate:
- In-house courses: P.O.A
- Maximum number of delegates 16.