Courses & Training
Click on a course to find out more Open Course In-House Training
Confidence Building (BDB108) Open Course
Your self-esteem is an ever-flowing reflection of what you think about yourself on the inside and what you do on the outside. Awaken your potential and increase your confidence by improving your personal skills and self-development. Find the resources within to make changes for the better.
Course Duration: 1 day
Learners who want to give themselves a boost and increase their self-regard at home and/or in the work-place.
To enable students to improve their self-esteem.
By the end of the course, delegates will able to:
- Identify their strengths.
- State methods for reducing stress levels.
- List techniques for confidence building.
- Use learned techniques to increase self-awareness.
- Develop and implement techniques to engender positive thought.
- List methods to cope with criticism effectively.
- State strategies for achieving personal power.
This flexible course explores ways to cultivate a healthy self-image and shows how to develop a more liberating, empowering and positive attitude.
Course fee per delegate:
- £195 Full Day
- Voluntary sector: £145 Full Day