Courses & Training
Click on a course to find out more Open Course In-House Training
Effective Communication (BDB109) In-House Training
Without effective communication, battles are lost, relationships flounder and grievances fester.
This course will help you through the minefield of inter-personal communications and equip you for success in this delicate area.
Course Duration: 1 day
Designed for learners who wish to develop their effectiveness in face-to-face communication and wish to practice techniques for inter-personal skills.
To help delegates eliminate misunderstandings and communicate more clearly.
- Identify the impact of different behaviours.
- List positive ways to deal with criticism.
- Call upon learned techniques to manage feelings.
- List and explain assertiveness skills.
- State techniques for effectively saying “no”.
This flexible course helps participants to analyse and refine their approach to clear communication and improve their effectiveness both at home and in the work-place.
Course fee per delegate:
- In-house courses: P.O.A
- Maximum number of delegates 16.