Courses & Training
Click on a course to find out more Open Course In-House Training
Policy Equality Statement (BDB106) In-House Training
In this course we will explore the organisational benefits of applying the equality legislation and the equality duty by carrying a Policy Equality Statement on, policies, projects, processes and key functions to ensure equality compliance and promoting anti-discriminatory and unfair practices in the workplace and service delivery.
Course Duration: 2 hours
Policy makers and managers, programme leads
To equip policy makers, managers and programme leads, with the knowledge and skills required to promote equality compliant services, products, policies, processes and functions through using equality impact assessments.
By the end of the course, delegates will able to:
- Identify what is an Policy Equality Statement
- Explore equality legislation and the equality duty that underpins an equality compliant workplace and service delivery.
- Identify when to do a Policy Equality Statement
- Gain the necessary skills to carry out Policy
- Equality Statement on policies, projects, processes and key functions, through:
- Initial assessment
- Data capture
- Reporting and publishing
Course fee per delegate:
- In-house courses: P.O.A
- Maximum number of delegates 16.